Welcome to the B Dahlia Presents web-portal!
November 24 at The Royal Room
A Benefit for Puerto Rico: Mostly ’67… https://www.facebook.com/events/2431845380374177/
December 16 at The Royal Room
Jessica Lurie Album Release Show • LONG HAUL https://www.facebook.com/events/142269846498093/
Hot from the mastering house and available online:
Paul Benoit: King of Delusion –> https://paulbenoit.bandcamp.com/
- Seattle guitarist, singer, and songwriter Paul Benoit has just released his 10th studio album, KING OF DELUSION. It blends rock, blues, pop, and Americana themes with lush horn melodies, explosive guitar work, and skillful song-craft…
JR Rhodes: I Am — > https://jrrhodes.bandcamp.com/
- ‘I Am’ is about being true to who we are & sharing our story. Sharing our story is, in my belief, one of our greatest contributions…
Jessica Lurie: LONG HAUL –> coming soon
Remixes of Full Fathom Five +1!!
Featuring Jessica Lurie, Skerik, Naomi Siegel, Kate Olson, D’Vonne Lewis, and Evan Flory-Barnes • Recorded by Steve Kennedy Williams at Seattle’s The Royal Room, and remixed by Jessica Lurie
- Amy Denio •
- Jessica Lurie •
- Living Daylights •
- Madeline Tasquin Trading Co. •
- OU •
- Syrinx Effect •
- The Tiptons Saxophone Quartet and Drums •
- Zion80 •
Thank you for visiting! Here you can see and hear artists and projects – performers, composers, filmmakers and other creatives – that I have the fortunate opportunity to aid and abet – meaning booking, management, production, promotion, licensing, and so on, depending on who or what you’re talking about……..
Please drop me a line via the Contact Page if you’re interested in bookings, licensing material, or pursuing other projects with any of the above.
FILM & MUSIC
Documentary film and music have been coupled in my work often, and TWO films that I worked on were recently streaming on KCTS (Seattle’s PBS affiliate).
1) Paradigm Studio’s groundbreaking documentary Icons Among Us: Jazz In The Present Tense is in rotation on Reel NW: http://kcts9.org/reel-nw/icons-among-us
2) M.A.D. NW’s The Otherside, a great look at NW hip hop – roots to present day – was up at KCTS 9 Documentaries: http://video.kcts9.org/